Account-Based Marketing Tools
What is account-based marketing (ABM)?
Account-based marketing is a type of marketing strategy in which the resources are focused on a particular set of targeted accounts in a market, ABM enables marketers to personalize a marketing message relevant to the specific attributes of the account.
Personalized marketing messages fetch more engagement rates.
With this effective account-oriented marketing strategy you will be able to close more deals and improve your business exponentially. ABM can be a hassle-free experience when done with the right set of tools, using the right tool for your account-based marketing strategy will change the way your campaigns perform.
So, read on, if you are looking for the best account-based marketing tools, below is a list of the tools that make account-based marketing a cakewalk.
HubSpot is the best CRM software that can be used for account-based marketing, you can manage your contact list, and track the activities of your prospects across different marketing channels like social media, google ads, or your business website.
HubSpot enables you to program highly targeted marketing campaigns by offering you breakthrough account-based marketing tools that help you focus on key accounts. .
– Artificial intelligence-powered target account recommendation.
– Collaborate with your team to improve the efficiency of your ABM campaign.
– Helps you create highly personalized messages relevant to key target accounts which in turn increases the engagement rate.
– Provides you the tools required to track and measure the demographics of your ABM campaign.
#2 Madison Logic
Madison logic is another software that has impressed many marketers, it has been in the business since 2004. This platform provides B2B intelligence and multi-channel account-based marketing, using this tool you can identify potential prospects, prioritize them, and engage with them with personalized marketing messages.
The best part of it is, you can engage with your prioritized accounts with captivating images, videos, infographics and more, on different platforms. Nurture key accounts with regular interaction relevant to their current journey.
– Provision of using firmographic data, technographic data, and 20+ other data sources for targeting trending accounts.
– Operate digital advertising across multiple channels along with content syndication.
– Track the performance of your ABM campaign with an intuitive dashboard.
– Automatic content syndication based on the position of your key accounts in the sales funnel.
A marketing campaign directly relies on the customer data maintained in a database, which is put together after researching prospects, and Vainu provides the essential customer data. It is a useful prospecting tool that provides you with information about companies for sales and business promotion through marketing.
Access information regarding top companies from countries like Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and England. In addition to that, you can make use of 100+ filters that let you quickly find leads that are most likely to convert as paying customers.
– Send the most relevant messages based on the company information provided by Vainu.
– Integrate Vainu with your current database for targeting accounts of value.
– Create automatic workflow triggers based on the position of your prospects on the sales journey.
– Vainu identifies and corrects any errors or inconsistencies present in your customer database.
Leadiro is a user-friendly ABM tool specially designed to help small to mid-sized businesses. Leadiro offers you 60+ million contacts to research and identify prospects for your business. Ideal for an ABM campaign, it builds a custom list of warm leads that are likely to become your customer based on your buyer persona.
In addition to that, Leadiro offers datasets that are pre-built to match your marketing campaigns. Say no to the hassle of researching your prospects as tools like these offer valuable customer data at your fingertips.
– Use demographics and firmographic profiling to identify potential customers.
– Target customers based on their purchasing behavior.
– Streamline your search by filtering the contacts using job profile, responsibilities, qualification, experience, etc.
– A vast inventory of customer information including the type of technology they use.
Leadfeeder is a quite popular tool among marketers for the purpose of lead tracking, prospecting, list building, and lead generation. You can track the customers that visit your website by using data gathered by analytics, cookies tracking, and artificial intelligence.
Leadfeeder comes equipped with a lot of tools that let you track the activity of your prospects on your website and other channels like google ads, and emails. With the help of its artificial intelligence, Leadfeeder places warm leads on top of the list for faster conversion rates.
– Monitor leads across different platforms using leadfeeder’s intelligent dashboard.
– Create a custom list using the lead filter offered by Leadfeeder.
– Automated collaboration to send qualifying lead details through CRM or Slack.
– Enable notifications to monitor which leads visited your site.
#6 AdDaptive Intelligence
AdDaptive intelligence is another gem of a platform for marketers, it allows you to find prospects quickly with its wide range of features. The quality of the data is maintained high with the help of industry-leading data partners, to source out only verified information.
This offers you to build a custom list based on aspects like company size, industry type, revenue, and more. Along with, useful analytical reports that let you maneuver your campaign for profitable results.
– Identify potential customers by segregating your target audience based on authentic data.
– Enables you to create a custom audience to disseminate super-relevant promotional messages to your prospects.
– Get access to audience analysis which will help you strategize your marketing campaigns.
In the world of marketing, Account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns are gaining quite some popularity, businesses today are thriving due to such intelligent marketing strategies. These tools are the best if you are too looking to adopt account-based marketing.
But, it is also true that we do not advise you to completely rely on these tools for results, you also need a robust, and effective strategy in place along with attractive content that drives more engagement.